Obama Commutes 214 Sentences , Only 4 For Marijuana
Show-817-Obama Commutes 214 Sentences, Only 4 For Marijuana
President Obama issued a record-breaking amount of commutations by reducing the sentences of 214 federal inmates. More than the past 9 presidents combined.
With 562 total commutations during his presidency — most of which have come in the past year —Obama has now used his constitutional clemency power to shorten the sentences of more federal inmates than any president since Calvin Coolidge.
- Eugene Monroe begins new column at The Cannabist
- Donald Trump’s Phony Marijuana Support
- Will Post-Accident Drug Testing Still Be Allowed Under New OSHA Rules?
- With cannabis on the ballot can Clinton and Trump cash in on the pot vote?
- HUMP DAY HIGH: CANNABIS COMMERCIALS ARE COMING!
- Now that we disagree you don’t like my style